24 September 2010

Real Life, it has no off button, nor save function


Jeez, it's almost like they actually except you to attend school more than three days a week.  So inflexible, right?

Anyway, add my apologies to Skiddy's.  It looks like it might have been a bad idea trying to offer daily updates when we don't have definite, consistent access to a machine to post and write from.  However, I'm going to try once again.

The FFXIV beta is over, and is up for play for those who pre-ordered the collector's edition.  From what I read, the game's performance has improved to smooth frame-rate heaven.  I'm really sorry that I didn't get to post videos or screen shots, but the game would crash when I tried to.  Didn't find anything worthwhile, really.  So it's not too much of a loss, you could probably get a good idea of the games visual appeal by looking up some videos of it on youtube.

I do, however, have a new subject to tackle.  For those who follow this kind of game, Dead Space 2 is coming out soon and the multiplayer beta has been released to Playstation 3 owners, which I'll be participating in.  With this style of gameplay, it'll be easier to catalog details and specifications of the game, so expect (no really!) a write up of my first impressions tomorrow.

Till then,
Nix

No comments:

Post a Comment