10 December 2010

Galaxy S phones will get Gingerbread(Eventually)

According to Samsung India, the Galaxy S phone line will be getting the full treatment when it comes to the 2.3(Gingerbread) update to the Android mobile OS.




Now, if you have been reading anything on my blog recently you already know how I feel about Galaxy S phone updates on my carrier. Now, I'm not saying that I'm not excited about the fact that we'll be getting this update, I'm just not thrilled about the concept of getting it eventually.

My personal feelings aside, this is actually some very good news after we heard some ambiguous information about this subject, and while the India site may have been the first to announce it, the UK branch has now officially cofrimed the 2.3 update.... Now, the question still remainds, WHEN?

I guess this doesn't technically mean the US is going to get it(AT&T in particular :|), but it doesn't mean I can't hope... and by god I will hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment